Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Halloween Fun

So one of my favorite things about creating is being able to do it with someone. I have a passion for teaching about how fun making things can be!

My neice is an incredibly talented girl and somehow became the victim of one of my crazy projects. The two of us have so much fun together. She and I entered a local Scarecrow contest and stayed up late making these together.



It was way fun. She learned to sew and I learned that her talents know no bounds! Isn't she darling?


So if you want to vote for her minions just email the number "6" to syrwarrens@qwestoffice.net :)


Since Sabrina opted out of being a Boxtroll for Halloween...she is a princess instead.

My sister and I have always wanted to make an 1800's dress....so I did a little test run yesterday for Sabrina:)


Total cost $2.50 (hand me down dress meets roll of fabric from DI). Guess we will have to make some for us! Anyone want to join us?

Happy Tuesday:)

1 comment: