Monday, September 28, 2015

Star Wars Cookie Crumb Cake and Party

My husband and I have a tradition where we make each other's birthday cakes. It is so much fun! With the upcoming movie in December Christopher just couldn't escape his very own Star Wars themed birthday...and birthday cake:)

I frosted a chocolate cake white, poured on a pile of blended Oreo cookie crumbs, and used a knife to move the crumbs until it was good enough to be identified:) (I looked at a picture I took at Wal-Mart of a decal for a reference)

I found a sticker packet for .50 which made the title simple and also turned our plane yellow cups into Star Wars cups.
Binna and I printed off a bunch of logo pictures and coloring pages for decorations.



We ended the birthday with a new lightsaber for dad(and Eli) and a very happy father-son duel:)
I couldn't be more grateful for this wonderful man in my life. He is my hero and motivates me each day to fight honorably in the real war of good and evil, standing firmly in my faith in Christ. I love you sweetheart. Happy 28.







1 comment: